MYE BİLGİSAYAR YAZILIM TİCARET A.Ş (“Company”) takes maximum care of security of your personal data. In this regard we give importance to process and storage of personal data provided to us in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
1. Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data shall be collected and used by our Company;
a) for execution and administration of employment,
b) for the execution or performance of the contract/business relationship,
c) for the performance of our Company’s obligations which are required to be performed within the scope of employment,
d) for the cases where processing of data is obligatory due to establishment of a right,
e) for the cases where processing of your personal data is necessary for ensuring the security of our Company or the legitimate purposes of our Company,
f) for conducting necessary transactions for your employment in the Company, preparation of your personal file,
g) for conducting operations of human resources and administrative works,
h) for conducting operations regarding the employees’ secondary rights and interests.
2. To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
When it is required for the purposes stated above, we may transfer your personal data to our business partners, solution partners, affiliates, collective companies, suppliers, persons who perform services, governmental institutions and offices and/or other countries, within the scope of conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
3. Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained by various means in all kinds of written or electronic communication for the performance of our Company’s obligations which are required to be performed within the scope of agreements executed by our Company and to fulfill its obligations arising from legislation. Within this regard your personal data is processed and transferred within the scope of conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 5 and 6 of the Law and for the purposes stated in article 1 and 2 of this notice.
In addition, your personal data is also collected by cameras in accordance with our Company’s lawful purpose stated above, in order to ensure the security within the Company.
4. Data Security
Our Company protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
5. Data Subject’s Rights
When you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company, our Company shall respond to such request by the methods stated in this notice without any charge and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
You have the following rights;
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personaldata is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or inabroad,
- If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction ofthe personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect tothird parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data,
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject,which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automaticsystems,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing ofpersonal data.
Pursuant to article 13/1 of the Law, for any query or request concerning your rights as set out above, you may communicate with us in writing to the addresses indicated below:
Address: Şehit Fethi Sekin Cad. No:4 Novus Tower F:16 Bayraklı – İzmir