We as WittyCommerce are implementing omni-channel commerce solutions. We are highly experienced on services in various areas of e-commerce like business operations, strategy consulting, marketing and application development.
As an Hybris partner we are composed of teams that are specialized in e-commerce field and have been establishing, managing and developing national and international e-commerce projects for years. Besides hybris projects, WittyCommerce also develops projects and provides consultancy services regarding; In-Site Search, Real Time Recommendations, Analytics, Conversion Optimization and Content Management Systems.
You will be part of a team that delivers B2B and B2C Omni channel solutions helping us to continue providing services and deliver a world-class customer experience.
We require talented Business Analysts to join our fast growing eCommerce development teams built on the foundations of agile project delivery and utilising modern technologies. We are looking for problem solvers to join our teams working mostly with the hybris platform to deliver a omni channel commerce web application.
As a Business Analyst you will have the following experiences
- Scrum / Agile
- Worked closely with IT teams and customers
- Retail and Manufacturing (bonus)
General responsibilities within the BA role will typically cover
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Create business requirements analysis and functional design specifications and diagrams.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (English and Turkish).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of e-commerce solutions, or products.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis and design.
- Understanding of and interest in ecommerce trends.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Being a part of self-managed, multi-cultural, remote, location-agnostic teams